How dogs and cats think.
- Dog: These people feed me, pet me, love me, they must be God.
- Cat: These people feed me, pet me, love me, I must be a God.
This is so accurate.
She was told to scan the computer for virus.
My parents accused me of being a liar. I looked them in the face & said, “Tooth fairy, Santa, Easter bunny.” and walked away like a boss.
Laws of Work
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- When you don’t know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
- Following the rules will not get the job done.
- Everything can be filed under “miscellaneous.”
Titanic 3D Honest Trailer